- Gently strengthen your pelvic floor muscles in just 20 minutes a day
- Provides relief from Stress, Urge and Mixed Incontinence
- Customers have started seeing a reduction in leakage in just 3 weeks
- Unique sensor can work in 3 different positions (lying, sitting, standing)
- The iEase Pelvic Floor Exerciser uses revolutionary pneumatic biofeedback technology to locate and measure the strength of your pelvic floor muscle to create an effective exercise program specifically designed to suit your needs.
- Unlike other pelvic floor exercisers, the iEase uses an inflatable probe – encouraging you to flex your pelvic floor muscle naturally, rather than using electrical stimulation.
- The iEase assesses your pelvic floor muscle strength by instructing you to flex your pelvic floor muscle for as long as possible. Once repeated 5 times, the iEase selects the suitable strength level for Kegel exercise in the ‘Train’ mode. The Test mode also provides an objective measurement of how your pelvic floor muscle strength is improving.
- Each tailor-made program operates via a unique inflatable probe. Once inserted, the iEase instructs you to inflate the probe to a comfortable level to then squeeze against the probe with your pelvic floor muscle for comfortable and effective Kegel exercises.
- Real-time voice alerts (mute possible)
- Large LCD screen display
- Low battery warning
- Unique sensor can work at 3 different positions (lying, sitting, standing)