Responsibilities of Provider
The provider agrees to:
- Once agreed, provide supports that meet the participants’ needs at the participants’ preferred times.
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner.
- Treat the participant with courtesy and respect.
- Consult the participant on the decision about how supports are provided.
- Listen to the participants’ feedback and resolve problems quickly.
- Give the participant the required notice if the provider needs to end the service agreement.
- Protect the participants’ privacy and confidential information.
Responsibilities of Participant/Participants Representative
- Inform the provider about how they wish the supports to be delivered to meet the participants’ needs.
- Give the provider the required notice if the participant needs to end the service agreement.
- Let the provider know immediately if the participants NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan or the participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
- To provide adequate information to the provider so a service booking can be made, and funds claimed whilst remaining under budget.
The participant has nominated the NDIA to manage the funding for supports provided under this Service Agreement. After providing supports, Superior Healthcare will claim payment for those supports from the NDIA. If Superior Healthcare is unable to claim the order amount from NDIS the participant will be liable for balance on the account.
If unable to upload, please send a copy of the Participant’s NDIS plan separately to this application by sedning an email of ALL pages to email@example.com