These are our most popular range–They look simplistic but are a favorite for approximately 80% of my thousands of customers.
Can be put over finger(s) and rotated around and/or squished in between fingers.
Typically used over pointer finger, very similar action to pen clicking.
See sizing info below.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults.
They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to keep in your pocket & take anywhere!
They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Mini – the mini fits on one finger without a lot of slack.
Even as an adult it will go on finger to fidget for most hands.
Lots of 6 year old and under like this one.
Medium – this is the most purchased size.
For most its is great over one finger (maybe 2 for tiny hands) a great blend of a little slack in the chain.
Jumbo – larger hands like this one or those who want it over 2 fingers to rotate or like more chain slack to fidget with.
XL – for those that want a lot of slack to fidget and manipulate.
MEGA’s can be used as a large fidget, one handed or two handed.
Also can be worn over the wrist as a single (& taken off when you want to use it) or in multiples as a portable weighted product.
Most who wear it as a weighted product wear 4 plus on their wrist.
Wearing the MEGAS on wrist – to wear it it sizing very much depends on the wrist and hand size.
Mike, Kai’s dad is a fairly average size bloke, and he wears the 20 as do I, a large chunky woman lol.
Kai who is similar size to mike wears an 18.
Most adult females are an 18 (if petite 16).
Once you find the right size they are amazing in multiples.
There is a set of 5 megas 16 through to 24 which give you a broad range of sizes to sample.
We are happy to swap out sizes for these bulk sets if you wish, just need to note at checkout.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with…
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration – great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitization
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits – such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitized.
– They are fine to wipe, ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them.
If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function.
Wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.