Ideal package for the fidget lover.
Amazing range of sensory tools, from super soft (caterpillar) to high sensory input (spikey) & everything in between.
medium chain link fidget,
- magic ball
- small single loop
- small centipede
- the cog
We all have different sensory preferences, what you like and the next person will vary, often dramatically.
The idea of the works kit is that it covers a very full range of sensory preferences, so there is always one or often many that tick the box completely for each of us.
Comes with a black Caterpillar & silver Spikey however color options for these are available 🙂 Happy to customize and mix and match colors also – just let us know in the comments section.
For the ultimate range – we highly recommend the infinity hand rollers also, especially for teen to adults.
They come in a number of weights – the heavier options great also for anxiety as it is functions as a portable ‘weighted’ product.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with…
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration – great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitization
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits – such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitized.
– They are fine to wipe, ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them.
If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function.
wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.